In VS 2012, this wizard was called the "Identity and Access Tool"
In VS 2013, there was - oh that's right - nothing!
But, fear not, there is a way.
Using VS 2013 Update 2:
- Create an ASP.NET Web Application
- Click "Change Authentication"
- Select the "Organisational Accounts" radio button
- In the "Cloud - Single Organisation" drop down - select "On-Premises"
- Under "On-Premises Authority", enter the ADFS Metadata URL
- Under "App ID URI", type the identifier or leave blank for default
- Click "OK"
- Back on the "New ASP.NET Project" screen, Authentication should say "Organisational Auth (On-Premises)"
- Click OK
When the project is created, you'll see the web.config has been updated.